Bella Thorne was born as the youngest Thorne child in Florida in the year 1997. She began her acting and modeling careers as an infant and shot her first advertisement at four weeks old. Bella continues her career with a love for the spotlight and has guest starred in many TV shows such as Mental, Dirty Sexy Money, October Road and In The Motherhood. Bella recently wrapped on the movie Raspberry Magic and is working on The I Scream Man, Buttermilk Sky and Taxidermist. Bella starred in three DLP ads and is famous for her catchy line, “It’s amazing, it’s the mirrors!”
Bella works with many photographers, like the famed Dani Brubaker and Allan Amato. Her own mother has done a few amazing photoshoots of Bella as well which you can check out in our gallery!
Though Bella is a famed actress and supermodel, she’s still a kid who loves dance, 80’s music, running, biking and talking! She has many pets and loves her family, counting her siblings as her best friends! Bella divides her time between Florida, New York and California.
Birth Name: Annabella Avery Thorne
Birth Date: 8 October, 1997
Birth Place: Hollywood, Florida, USA
Siblings: One older brother, Remy Thorne and two older sisters, Dani and Kaili Thorne
– Bella loves Twilight and is Team Jacob
– Bella is best friends with actresses Ryan Newman and Chloe Moretz
– Bella did her first modeling job when she was only a couple weeks old
– Bella would like to work with actors Christian Bale, Angelia Jolie, Kevin Spacey, Natalie Portman, Leo DiCaprio, Keira Knightley, Kristin Stewart, Ellen Page and Miley Cyrus.
– Bella is dyslexic and had to overcome that
– Loves to dance, sing and paint
– Of Cuban and Italian heritage.
– Spanish was her first language.
– Would like to go to study to become a director or writer, her ambition is to become a director.
– Went into acting because of her brother who inspired her to become one even though facing the difficulty of dyslexia.